why incorp a limited company?
- Why limited by shares?
– To minimize one’s investment liability
Your liability as a shareholder in the vested company is limited to the amount you have paid for your shares.
– To separate from one’s personal assets
Your other personal assets and investments are protected from your investment into a company because they are treated separately by the said limitation.
- What is the structure of a limited company?
See this detailed FAQ for information.
- What differences are they between a local HK company and an offshore company?
An offshore is incorporated and registered overseas. Contrary to popular belief, an offshore company does not automatically mean it is not liable or chargeable to HK corporation taxes. For details, please contact our office.
- What other types of companies are there?
The alternative is a sole proprietor business or partnership.